If you are an existing member logging in to the membership platform for the first time, begin at Step 1.
If you already have access to your account, please skip to Step 5.
1. From the Membership Login drop down menu, select Existing Member.
2. Click on the large green button that says Click Here for Existing Member First Time Login.
3. Enter the email associated with your OSCIA membership, and click Request a New Password.
4. Follow the link in your email to create a password.
If you do not receive an email to create a new password, please contact email@example.com with your full name, phone number, local association, and any other details we can use to confirm your account. We will confirm the email that is associated with your account and send a password creation link to you via that email. If you no longer have access to the email associated with your account, we will verify your identity and change access to your new email.
5. To access your account, under OSCIA Membership Platform Login, enter your email and password, and click Log In.
6. To renew your membership, click the blue Renew your Membership button.
TIP: Once you are logged in, you can access previous copies of The Innovator. Hover over the image to see the past 4 editions.
7. From the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, select your desired membership level.
If your local association only has one level of membership, you can skip this step.
8. Verify your information, and make updates as needed.
If any details have changed, you can update your membership information on this screen. The ability to change your own email on the membership platform is coming soon. At this stage, if you need to change your email, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Once your information is verified, choose your payment method of Cheque or Credit Card/ Pay Pal, and click Sign Up.
If paying by Cheque, you will be brought to a screen to verify the payment amount and click Submit.
If paying by Credit Card/ Pay Pal, you will be redirected to PayPal for payment.
TIP: If paying by Credit Card, you DO NOT need a PayPal account. Select Check Out As Guest, enter your email, and you will be directed to Guest Checkout. Here, you can put in your Credit Card information and click Pay Now to process your payment.
10. Once you have successfully completed your renewal, you will be brought back to your membership homepage, and will see a thank you message at the top. You will also receive an email confirmation of your renewal.
If you have opted to pay by cheque, the mailing address to send your cheque will appear on this screen. You will not be an active member until payment has been received and your local secretary has updated your membership in the system.