Growing Your Farm Profits
Take part in a two-day workshop that gives you the tools needed to assess your business:
- Review current farm management practices, systems, knowledge, and skills.
- Understand how planning provides a framework for effective decision making.
- Set goals and priorities for the future.
- Identify resources to help you meet your goals.
- Build on the strengths of your farm business.
- Write an Action Plan to guide you towards improved farm management.
Workshops are available free-of-charge. Ontario farm business owners, employees, farm family members, and farm management teams are welcome to take part. We especially encourage key decision makers of the farm business to attend. Latest schedule and registration details.