OSCIA is delivering Partnership cost-share funding programs to producers and associated other agri-business operations.
Click here for a listing of project categories
Stay up-to-date with the Partnership — Sign up for periodic email alerts of updates and program launches
The Canadian Agricultural Partnership is currently accepting applications for the targeted intake to Support Honey Bee Health Management. Upcoming intake dates for all other cost-share funding opportunities will be announced as soon as they are confirmed.
Project category guidelines are subject to change.
Note: Not all project categories will be available
in every application intake period.
What do you need to apply?
- A legal farm business that produces agricultural commodities in Ontario
- Farm Business Registration Number (FBRN) OR eligible exemption for the farm business
- Valid Premises Identification (PID) Number
- Some focus areas require participation in an Environmental Farm Plan or Biosecurity workshop
- Some assessment and planning activities have minimum requirements that must be satisfied
Is your farm business located within the Lake Erie or Lake St Clair watersheds? Check to see if you are eligible for enhanced cost-share funding opportunities in this priority, target area.
Are you looking for the Partnership’s Intake to Support Managed Bee Health? Click here
- Cost share funding available to support 50% of eligible costs for Honey Bee Health Management and Advancing Beekeeper Business Capacity
- Up to a maximum of $3,500 per beekeeper with 10-49 colonies registered with the Provincial Apiarist for the current beekeeping season
- Up to a maximum of $10,000 per beekeeper with 50 or more colonies registered with the Provincial Apiarist for the current beekeeping season
Currently accepting applications
Program information is available on the electronic
Program Guide at ontarioprogramguides.net