Are you an outgoing, ag-related individual in the Northumberland, Hastings, Prince Edward, or Lennox & Addington area?
Do you have a keen interest in networking with local farmers and ag-related businesses?
Quinte Soil and Crop Improvement Association is a not-for-profit, largely volunteer organization representing forward-thinking farmers, of all commodities, who share a keen interest in advancing sustainability. QSCIA is a local affiliate of the Ontario Soil and Crop Improvement Association. We are actively looking for someone with ag-related experience to fill the part-time role of Regional Communications Coordinator.
Job duties include:
• contributing to the regional newsletter
• assisting in recruitment activities for new members
• updating website pages (web design experience is considered an asset)
• posting on social media (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
• attending and reporting on local ag-related events while promoting association membership
• managing advertising and subscriber accounts
• helping to prepare grant applications and related claim reports for submission
This is a part-time position. Time commitments vary throughout the year but are anticipated to average 3-4 hours per week.
Resumes and cover letters are being accepted at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Department of Plant Agriculture, Ontario Agricultural College at the University of Guelph invites applications for a full-time tenure-track or tenured position at the Assistant or Associate Professor level for the Martin and Denise Pick Family Chair in Sustainable Cropping Systems.
We want to hear from you!
How can we make our website better?