2021 CHAMPIONSHIP SEED, FEED AND FORAGE SHOW
March 4, 2021 - March 6, 2021
- All exhibits must have been grown in 2020 by the exhibitor and must have been exhibited at a county or district Seed Show in 2021, if one is available to them.
- This show shall be designated the Championship Show for Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec. To qualify for entry, the exhibits must be approved and entered by the Local County Seed Show, or the Ottawa Valley Seed, Feed and Forage Championship Show Committee.
- Competition is open to those in the following counties: Argenteuil, Carleton, Dundas, Frontenac, Gatineau, Glengarry, Grenville, Hastings, Labelle, Lachute, Lanark, Leeds, Lennox & Addington, Papineau, Pontiac, Prescott, Prince Edward, Renfrew, Russell & Stormont.
- All Exhibit entries must be submitted via AssistExpo, only by the local County Seed Show before 4:00 pm Thursday, March 4, 2021. Alternatively, they may be forwarded to:
Arlene Ross, Secretary-Treasurer
Ottawa Valley Seed Growers Association
Russell, ON K4R 1E2
- All exhibits must arrive before 9:30 am Saturday, March 6, 2021 at the Greely Community Centre, 1448 Meadow Drive, Greely, Ontario. Once judging commences, a late entry will be deemed disqualified.