ONFARM Meet-And-Greet in Central Ontario
October 1 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm/ Tickets: Free
This event will provide a unique opportunity for ONFARM Cooperators to meet other cooperators and many stakeholders involved in ONFARM. You will learn about the successes and challenges faced in the first year of the ONFARM program. The site Cooperator will provide some background about their site and activities and OSCIA and SRG staff will provide information on site selection, BMPs and expectations for the program. A site tour and meet-and-greet will follow.
The event will proceed rain or shine (barring severe inclement weather). If the forecast calls for rain, please bring an umbrella and appropriate clothing and footwear. Sanitizer will be provided. Please ensure you bring your own mask (limited masks will be available for those who do not have one). Physical distancing protocols will be in place and we ask everyone to respect these and other safety protocols. You must not attend this event if:
- You have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days
- You have been in contact with someone who has had COVID-19 and more than 14 days has not elapsed
- You have COVID-19 or are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms
- You have had COVID-19 and it has not been more than 14 days since you have recovered
- You are awaiting COVID-19 test results
- You have been asked by a public health unit or other authority to self-isolate
Registration is required for this event. Questions can be directed to Micah Shearer-Kudel, Programs Analyst with OSCIA, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you there.