How to claim your approved cost-share?
Claims for approved, completed SARPAL projects must be received by the OSCIA Guelph Office no later than FEBRUARY 1, 2020.
If you are ready to submit a claim, please email documents to SARPAL@ontariosoilcrop.org.
Steps to claiming SARPAL cost-share
- Complete your approved SARPAL project
- Complete a SARPAL Claim Form for the costs you incurred for your project
- Include copies of invoices/receipts for all items purchased
- Include proof of payment for all items purchased
- Complete the In-Kind Claim Declaration Form if you are claiming any in-kind labour or equipment use
- Complete the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization Form and attach a void cheque or direct deposit print-out form your financial institution
- Submit the signed Conservation Agreement with the claim or at your earliest convenience
- Submit your complete SARPAL Claim Form, EFT Authorization Form and In-Kind Claim Declaration Form (if applicable) with invoices and proof of payment to the OSCIA Guelph Office no later than February 1, 2020
- Receive your cost-share via EFT
Claims can be submitted by: