How to claim your approved cost-share?
Claims for approved 2021 completed SARPAL projects must be received by the OSCIA Guelph Office no later than DECEMBER 15, 2021.
If you are ready to submit a claim, please email documents to SARPAL@ontariosoilcrop.org.
Steps to claiming SARPAL cost-share
- Complete your approved SARPAL project
- Complete a SARPAL Claim Form for the costs you incurred for your project
- Include copies of invoices/receipts for all items purchased
- Include proof of payment for all items purchased:
- Copy of front and back of cancelled cheque(s)
- Electronic image of processed cheque(s)
- Statement from banking institution showing name of company who received the fund
- Credit card receipt(s) or credit card statement clearly identifying payment
- Complete the In-Kind Claim Declaration Form if you are claiming any in-kind labour or equipment use
- Complete the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization Form and attach a void cheque or direct deposit print-out form your financial institution
- Complete a Tree Service Agreement and submit with your claim- for Spring 2022 tree planting projects only
- Submit the signed Conservation Agreement with the claim or at your earliest convenience
- Submit your complete SARPAL Claim Form, EFT Authorization Form and In-Kind Claim Declaration Form (if applicable) with invoices and proof of payment to the OSCIA Guelph Office no later than December 15, 2021
- Receive your cost-share via EFT
Claims can be submitted by:
Ontario Soil and Crop Improvement Association
1-367 Woodlawn Road West
Guelph, ON N1H 7K9
Have a Question? Contact OSCIA at email@example.com or (519) 826-3035