If you are involved in agriculture and are interested in learning about agricultural management practices, we invite you to join your local Ontario Soil and Crop Improvement Association.
Benefits of Membership
Benefits to members are many, not the least of which is to have the opportunity to contribute as a leader at the local, regional or provincial level.
- Access to current information on crop production research
- Touring on-farm demonstrations and research trials
- Receiving quarterly newsletters that highlight local project results, new technology and timely production issues; as well as information on upcoming crop tours, summer and winter demonstrations and applied research trials
- Access to OSCIA News & Views and our website for up-to-date information
- Learning and networking with other progressive farmers in your area at meetings, bus tours, twilight tours, demonstration days, workshops, and annual meetings. Membership discounts are often available. For more membership benefits (such as Soil Testing Discounts) click here.
Share and test new ideas, answer questions, increase confidence in project results and access supporting funds. Opportunity to be a part of local and regional projects, farm project demonstrations, and the Ontario Forage Masters self assessment to name a few.
You have a voice on research and standing committees where you can influence and direct agriculture policy and research on 10 Ontario research committees addressing crop, soil and pest management issues.
How to Join OSCIA
Contact your county/district secretary or your Regional Communication Coordinator (RCC) to find out more about membership and how to join.
If sending in a membership cheque, please send it to your local secretary (contact link above) and not the Provincial office as we cannot process the cheque and will simply mail it back to you. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Or, sign up online!